It is important that you validate the website before you begin this checklist!
*The main sub-domain should be the one without the www.
- Click on Add New Domain
- Add sub-domain and all redirects into the fields
- Make sure you keep the WP Engine sub-domain. You will redirect it later down the checklist.
Email to both addresses:
Remember that it needs to be the sub-domain without the www.
Click here if you have trouble changing both URL (fields are gray instead of white)
*You can also login to my.wpengine.com > install name > utilities
- If your theme does not have the tcu-admin plugin installed, add the Google Analytics script by going to the header.php file located inside the theme folder. Copy the code right above the </head> tag.
- Enable CDN for the primary sub-domain if it is a multisite install. Example: The addran.tcu.edu sub-domain should be the only one selected. Remember that it needs to be the sub-domain without the www.
- Open a chat session with WP Engine to make sure CDN is configured correctly with SSL settings.